Mô tả công việc
To manage the sales strategy and efforts for Vietnam.
– Arrange and conduct business development meetings with prospective clients;
– Promote the company’s products/services at events and tradeshows;
– Conduct outbound sales to acquire new leads;
– Actively follow up on leads to convert sales;
– Engage in commercial and contractual negotiation with B2B customers;
– Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers for recurring sales;
– Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support;
– Develop a business development strategy focused on financial gain for the region;
– Maintain a healthy sales pipeline based on annual targets;
– Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;
– Maintain updated records of customer billing and shipping details.
Yêu cầu công việc
– BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field;
– At least 4 years of relevant working experience
– 2-3 years in Managerial level
– Below 35 years old, but flexible as long as the candidate is good
– Previous sales or business development experience
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Proficiency in English
– Good presentation skills
– Market knowledge, preferably in distribution or real estate
– Communication and negotiation skills
– Ability to build rapport
– Time management and planning skills
Tại sao ứng viên nên ứng tuyển vào vị trí này
We are expanding quickly in regions such as the US, Europe and establishing our presence further in South-East Asia. We are opening up opportunities in new industries, and are developing cutting-edge products at the forefront of innovation. We work with some of the biggest names in hospitality, real estate and telecommunications.
We are dynamic and fast-moving, are looking for motivated individuals to join us!
– Great work culture, open and transparent with the freedom to experiment
– Great opportunities to learn and grow with a fast-growing start-up that is international
– Flat hierarchy and co-operative working atmosphere
– Freedom to execute own ideas
– Medical Coverage
– Flexible working arrangement
Báo cáo cho
Vice President, Business Development
Quy trình phỏng vấn
First-round – VP of Business Development |
Second round – Chief Commercial Officer |
Third round – Culture fit/Bar raiser program
Ghi chú cho người giới thiệu
1. What is the limit age for this position? Below 35 years old, but flexible as long as the candidate is good
2. Who host the hired candidates? (Host = Sign the contract with candidates in VN) It’s Singapore or VN? Singapore will be the contract party
3. What is the interviewing process? How many rounds? With whom? – First-round – VP of Business Development – Second round – Chief Commercial Officer – Third round – Culture fit/Bar raiser program
4. How many members in Vietnam? This person is the first one to set up and enter VN market of igloohome.
5. Working conditions Regular travel schedule within Vietnam to attend client meetings and conduct activities to promote the brand and generate new leads.
6. Contacts Regularly liaise with customers and external partners, and all internal stakeholders including product, creative, quality management, technical, marketing, operations, and customer support team.
7. Key Accountabilities
– Achieve sales based on target agreed on per annum and on a quarterly basis
– Ensure overall region maintains a healthy pipeline of 3X the sales target
– Provide a monthly update on each market’s performance
8. Working location is flexible.
Về công ty
“Building a world without keys”
We are an award-winning smart lock company with a diverse collection of avid believers in the fuss-free keyless lifestyle. As we enter an era of IoT, we strive to build smarter cities by making access smart, simple and safe.
Based in Singapore and with offices in San Diego, London and China, we are founded by former Airbnb hosts who strive to help people better manage their properties and assets through innovative technologies. What differentiates us from other brands is that our locks work offline. With our igloohome Smart Locks, Keyboxes and Padlock, infrastructure, real estate and property owners are able to manage and grant access remotely. This can be done simply via PIN Codes and Bluetooth Keys on their mobile application. We are proud to mention that our products have received several awards, including CES Asia Innovation Award 2018, the iF Design Award 2019 and more.
We believe in opening doors, and letting the right people in. As an official partner of Airbnb, igloohome also automates the generation of PIN codes for Airbnb guests by syncing their Airbnb calendars with our locks. We take the stress off the hosts and aim to create opportunities for you and the world to forge global relationships by putting the joy back in hosting.
Our access solutions have been rolled out in over 80 countries, to great reviews. We have been featured on The Business Times, The Wall Street Journal, Channel News Asia, Tech in Asia, Digital Trends and many more.
Join us as we take a step forward to changing the world. At igloohome, we embrace diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all employees regardless of race, gender and religion.
Địa chỉ công ty
ỨNG TUYỂN ONLINE