Mô tả công việc
You will be responsible for user interface development and front-end development of digital projects such as websites, web apps, landing pages and various marketing materials. You will work closely with our design team to ensure the project is coded in a visually appealing way (pixel perfect) and it is delivered to our back end team for integration into the appropriate content management system. Code should be of a high standard, adhering to modern development techniques including source control, appropriate compiling tools, site speed and accessibility. It is imperative that you have a good eye for design and have experience in CSS3 / JS animation to make our projects come to life. Projects will be in multiple digital channels and emerging technologies. You will also work closely with our project management team to deliver time and time again under budget within agreed time frames and scope of work. You also help drive the agency’s digital footprint by bringing innovative solutions to the table.
The UI / Front End Developer must ensure that all UnDigital productions result in an outstanding conclusion:
● Creates outstanding user interfaces, front end skins and responsive solutions using the latest in HTML5 / CSS3 and other various coding languages
● Adheres to modern development techniques and guidelines including site speed and accessibility guidelines
● Utilises source control (Bitbucket)
● Utilises popular modern front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Google Material
● Utilises modern code compiling techniques such as Gulp or Webpack
● Utilises modern JS techniques
● Utilises user interface animations (CSS3 / JS) to enhance user experience
● Delivers on time and budget
● Builds positive relationships with clients and the team
● Ensures clients and teams understand the digital process and possibilities, providing help and advice where necessary.
● Inspires on innovative opportunities and possibilities within the digital realm.
● Embodies the UnDigital visions and values, believing in what we do.
● Keeps up to date with the latest design and development trends, constantly growing skill set and improving the businesses offering
● Adheres to direction from design team to ensure front end is delivered correctly (pixel perfect)
● Adheres to direction from backend development team to ensure content management system integration is seamless
MAIN DUTIES The key duties are:
● Code front end user interfaces across an ever-growing digital media landscape which includes websites, web apps, e-commerce, progressive web apps, microsites, landing pages and other marketing support tools.
● Provide advice on any projects where another developer is working on the code
● Build strong relationships with designers, developers and project management team, providing support and assistance while also providing advice on best practices and emerging technologies
● Make a positive contribution to the culture and the wider team
● Deliver modern, high quality code within time restraints and budget that the design, backend development and project management team is happy with
● Prioritise time on projects and set team expectations correctly
● Keep up to date with latest industry trends, improving your own skills, suggesting better solutions to our clients and the business.
Yêu cầu công việc
● At least 3 years of working experience
● Used to work in agency or outsourcing company
● Have a good eye for design
● Must good at English writing. Spoken English is not so important. They will have our back end developer to help
● Experience in Bootstrap, Google Material and Foundation
● Experience in SCSS and modern JS frameworks. ReactJS isn’t necessary but helpful.
● Able to deliver modern, high-quality code within time restraints and budget
Tại sao ứng viên nên ứng tuyển vào vị trí này
● Work in an awesome office at Dreamplex with health insurance and skill training
● Opportunities to improve English skills through our training
● Be a part of the business from an early stage and vision to manage their own team
● Travel to Australia
● Unlimited potential for career growth because we are small and fast-growing
● Opportunities to work with Australia’s most well-known brands
Báo cáo cho
Co-Founder / CTO
Quy trình phỏng vấn
CTO Interview + Test Project (wouldn’t take more than 4 hours for test)
Ghi chú cho người giới thiệu
Working hours are 8.30 – 5.30. Work from home perfectly fine. But employees need to be in the office to build culture when Corona overs. Founders are from Australia.
This person will be considered successful when:
● Providing our clients and team with fantastic working results that they are extremely happy about
● Delivering projects that are profitable and successful
● Clients are referring their work to other potential clients
● Sharing new ideas to better service our clients or run the business more efficiently
● Providing help and advice on how to better our projects by providing a better user experience / technical solution
● Accurately allocating their time every day to the right projects, ensuring that everyone is looked after and expectations are set upfront
Về công ty
UnDigital is an Australian based CX & product development company that cares excessively for our clients. We produce work for some of Australia’s most well-known brands and our values are very much aligned with positivity. Our spirit is best summed up by a hunger to solve real business problems that yield exceptional results. We achieve these exceptional results by leading each and every project with a unique strategic approach. We take pride in seeing our clients’ business succeed as a direct result of our work. We are ambitious, friendly and knowledgeable. Our Vietnam team is a vital part of our business and something we value very highly. We aim to integrate our teams across different countries with the chance to travel to Australia to meet our team in our head office.
Địa chỉ công ty
Dreamplex co-working space, District 1