Mô tả công việc
● Understand the company’s strategy and adjust the product road-map to meet the business requirement once needed.
● Prepare the initial draft product requirement document with impact metrics, and represent local viewpoints in prioritization exercises with the platform product manager.
● Has ownership of the product launch in the country; conducts user acceptance tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to business and platform product stakeholders.
● Identify, analyse, and track metrics that inform the success of product launches.
● Have a hands-on attitude – the product manager must be willing and able to “dive deep” into the inner workings of our e-commerce platform and become a product expert in it.
● Give local insights to ensure adequate assignment of engineering resources.
● Work with the design and engineering team to deliver the tools and systems.
Yêu cầu công việc
● Minimum of 5 years working exprience and 3+ years of product manager experience, in e-commerce products.
● Proven ability to leverage data analytics and quantitative methodologies to make decisions.
● Experience in user-facing products and back-end systems.
● Familiar to top-down and bottom-up product design flow.
● Experience in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
● Proven track records in innovation and user engagement projects and hands-on capability to turn the initiative to practical products.
● Good communication skills to multiple stakeholders. Understand their requirements and work together to deliver the impact.
● Good English communication skills (written and oral).
Tại sao ứng viên nên ứng tuyển vào vị trí này
● Excellent and competitive salary package
● Health care insurance & social insurance is covered by the company
● Performance review twice a year
● Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies.
● Flexible working hours, 5 workdays per week
● Unlimited potential for career growth because we are small and fast-growing.
● Opportunities to work with a high-growth technology startup, and a large-scale product
● Enthusiastic, fresh and awesome working environment and culture
Kỹ năng và kinh nghiệm ưa thích
● Familiar with social media operations is a plus.
Báo cáo cho
Director of Engineer (Vietnamese)
Quy trình phỏng vấn
Round 1: Interview with Director of Engineer, Round 2: Interview with Founder
Ghi chú cho người giới thiệu
– Our tech stack: Golang, NodeJs, ReactJs, Flutter/ReactNative, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, AWS, Terraform, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Redis.
– At the end of April 2020, it is expected that we will establish the company in VN
– At the moment, we have 1 Director of Engineer (Vietnamese) in the team and are looking for real talents to build the product from scratch
– Founder of GiLi SEA is a foreigner who has a decade of experience in investment, corporate strategy and business development across early-stage startups and Fortune 500 companies in both Silicon Valley and emerging markets in Asia
– Working hours: 9AM – 6PM (flexible)
Về công ty
GiLi is a technology startup focusing on cross border e-commerce between China and South East Asia (SEA). The company is inspired to help tens of thousands of China manufacturers to generate incremental revenue overseas, meanwhile bring high quality, competitive priced made-in-China products to millions of consumers in VN and SEA. The company is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in China and Vietnam. The co-founders of the company have 10+ years of China supply chain, cross border e-commerce experiences as well as deep understanding of the local market, operational and capital resources in SEA.
The company is well funded by reputable VCs, large family offices in Asia. We are looking for great technology, product and operation talents to join our fast-growing team. We offer competitive compensation, flexible working locations (China, Singapore, SEA), and most importantly exciting opportunities to grow with the company and be part of the journey.
Địa chỉ công ty
Co-working space in HCM (To be confirmed)
ỨNG TUYỂN ONLINE