Mô tả công việc
● Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
● Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code (CSS/HTML/JS) that will produce visual elements of the application.
● Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
● Work and collaborate with the rest of the team (product managers, backend engineers, QC engineers) to ship software on-quality and on-time.
● Create front-end framework and best practice for the rest of the team.
● Participate in fierce and candid code review with peers.
Yêu cầu công việc
● 3+ Years’ experience with React development, Redux or Mobx.
● Attention to details to deliver webpage with accuracy to pix level same as design.
● Good programming skills in HTML5, CSS3 (Less or SASS).
● Have experience with responsive web pages.
● Have experience with RESTful APIs.
● Have experience with Babel, Webpack.
● Good logical thinking, problem-solving, learning attitude and teamwork skills.
● Experience building e-commerce systems (such as Lazada, Tiki, Shopee, Sendo, Adayroi…).
● Good English communication skills (written and oral).
Tại sao ứng viên nên ứng tuyển vào vị trí này
● Excellent and competitive salary package
● Health care insurance & social insurance is covered by the company
● Performance review twice a year
● Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies.
● Flexible working hours, 5 work days per week
● Unlimited potential for career growth because we are small and fast-growing.
● Opportunities to work with a high-growth technology startup, and a large-scale product
● Enthusiastic, fresh and awesome working environment and culture
Kỹ năng và kinh nghiệm ưa thích
● Have experience with AntDesign, D3JS, Bootstrap 4 is a plus.
Báo cáo cho
Director of Engineer (Vietnamese)
Quy trình phỏng vấn
Round 1: Interview with Director of Engineer, Round 2: Interview with Founder
Ghi chú cho người giới thiệu
– Our tech stack: Golang, NodeJs, ReactJs, Flutter/ReactNative, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, AWS, Terraform, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Redis.
– At the end of April 2020, it is expected that we will establish the company in VN
– At the moment, we have 1 Director of Engineer (Vietnamese) in the team and are looking for real talents to build the product from scratch
– Founder of GiLi SEA is a foreigner who has a decade of experience in investment, corporate strategy and business development across early-stage startups and Fortune 500 companies in both Silicon Valley and emerging markets in Asia
– Working hours: 9AM – 6PM (flexible)
Về công ty
GiLi is a technology startup focusing on cross border e-commerce between China and South East Asia (SEA). The company is inspired to help tens of thousands of China manufacturers to generate incremental revenue overseas, meanwhile bring high quality, competitive priced made-in-China products to millions of consumers in VN and SEA. The company is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in China and Vietnam. The co-founders of the company have 10+ years of China supply chain, cross border e-commerce experiences as well as deep understanding of the local market, operational and capital resources in SEA.
The company is well funded by reputable VCs, large family offices in Asia. We are looking for great technology, product and operation talents to join our fast-growing team. We offer competitive compensation, flexible working locations (China, Singapore, SEA), and most importantly exciting opportunities to grow with the company and be part of the journey.
Địa chỉ công ty
Co-working space in HCM (To be confirmed)
ỨNG TUYỂN ONLINE