Mô tả công việc
– Be part of the growing development team to build a B2B SaaS solution for HR
– Building admin web application using ReactJs
– Work with API endpoints for dynamic content updating.
– Ensure UI/UX of developed pages with near pixel-perfect design
– Develop and optimize front-end UI to ensure the application is rendered consistently in cross-browser environments.
Yêu cầu công việc
– More than 3-year experience with ReactJS
– Accustomed to the software development model Agile
– More than 2-year experience of HTML/CSS3
– Good command of DOM HTML Object, browser profiler – Experience of CSS Framework (Bootstrap,…)
– Skilled at CSS Preprocessor (LESS/SASS)
– Good at problem-solving and debug skills
– Experience of using frontend Task Runners such as Grunt/Gulp, etc.
– Good command of source code management such as Git/SVN
Tại sao ứng viên nên ứng tuyển vào vị trí này
– Join a small but quickly growing team with diverse backgrounds
– Opportunity to work and learn with experienced founders team
– Enjoy various perks and benefits from a wide network of merchants
– Grow your professional skills at one of the most exciting fin-tech companies in Vietnam and experience the fun & excitement of working in a fast-paced environment (And yes, as a startup, we do have beer in our fridge for after work
Báo cáo cho
Quy trình phỏng vấn
Round 1: HR Interview -> Round 2: Technical Interview
Về công ty
Address: 412 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, phường 5, quận 3, TP.HCM Working hours: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm from Monday to Friday
—– Bravo is a digital HR solution that enables companies to better engage with and retain their employees. We provide employees with a white-label mobile app connected to a system for HR to manage their workforce at scale. Through Bravo, companies can offer innovative and relevant employee benefits and rewards programs. Rewards hereby could consist of internal awards or external offerings like merchant vouchers or even pure financial incentives.
Địa chỉ công ty
level 9, 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 5, District 3, HCMC